Oracle Solaris 11 Associate System Administration
The OCA and OCP, Solaris 11 System Administrator certifications are designed to begin with individuals who possess a strong foundation in the administration of the Oracle Solaris 11 Operating System at the OCA level and who, at the OCP level have expanded their mastery of the administration of the Oracle Solaris 11 Operating System from the base-level of skills and have a fundamental understanding of the UNIX operating system, commands, and utilities.
This course is designed for Data Center Manager, System Administrator, Support Engineer, Network Administrator & Employees who are working on Cloud Systems.
1. If you are a new or current System Administrator or Developer, these Oracle Solaris 11 courses show you how to take advantage of the latest innovations in Solaris 11.
2. Courses are prepared and delivered by industry experts to help you get up and running with administration, deployment, and management of your Oracle Solaris 11 solutions.
3. Training is designed to provide system architects, developers, administrators and end users with core skills to deploy, manage, and use Oracle technology in a cloud environment.
4. Oracle Solaris 11 certifications are highly recognized by the industry and are tailored to make sure you get the credentials you need to better meet the growing requirements of employers and customers.
Duration : 6 days
Course Outline / Content :
- Installing Oracle Solaris 11 using an Interactive Installer
- Updating and Managing Software Packages
- Administering Services
- Setting Up and Administering Data Storage
- Administering Oracle Solaris Zones
- Administering a Physical Network
- Setting Up and Administering User Accounts
- Controlling Access to Systems and Files
- Managing System Processes and Scheduling System Tasks