Agile Project Management Foundation (AgilePM®)
Agile Project Management is one of the revolutionary methods introduced for the practice of project management. This is one of the latest project management strategies that is mainly applied to project management practice in software development. Therefore, it is best to relate agile project management to the software development process when understanding it.
1. Project Managers
2. Practicing or Managing Projects
3. Agile team members looking to become Agile Project Managers
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by implementing a tried and tested approach to agile project management.
- Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional / alternative approaches & Equip yourself with the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects.
- Learn how to apply the DSDM approach to projects and daily activities and embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
There are no prerequisites to attend the course