Business Process Framework® (eTOM)
The Business Process Framework (eTOM) is a critical component of Frameworx, the TM Forum’s blueprint for enabling successful business transformation. It is a comprehensive, industry-agreed, multi-layered view of the key business processes required to run an efficient, effective and agile digital enterprise.
It is a hierarchical catalog of the key business processes required to run a service-focused business. At the conceptual level, the framework has three major areas, reflecting major focuses within typical enterprises: Strategy, Infrastructure and Product, Operations, Enterprise Management.
This workshop is designed to provide the basic knowledge of eTOM Business Process Framework to the telecom workers and managers who work for or consult for Telecom Organizations. The training session facilitate participants to craft and evaluate their business processes with industry standards. Those who require knowledge of the evolution of the Tele management Forum’s initiatives. Suitable for telecom professionals, Managers and Sales Staff requiring through NGOSS, eTOM and SID, TAM, TNA Knowledge.
- Upon completion, you will be able to: 1. Understand TM Forum Strategic Direction
- Understand four NGOSS frameworks eTOM, SID, TAM and TNA, and the inherent relationship between them
- Identify all the components of Frameworx and the relationship between them
- Understand basic concepts of Business Process Framework (eTOM) and the Information Framework (SID), and their relationships
- Understand how the frameworks can be used
- Understand NGOSS Business Process Map
- None –
Preferred: A basic familiarity with Telecom industry.
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : Business Process Framework® (eTOM) is a registered trademark of the TMForum.