The COBIT 5 Assessor course provides a basis for assessing an enterprise’s process capabilities against the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM). Evidence-based to enable a reliable, consistent and repeatable way to assess IT process capabilities, this model helps IT leaders gain C-level and board member buy-in for change and improvement initiatives.
The Course is designed for Senior IT Management, Seniors Business Managers IT Auditors, IT Managers, IT Quality Professionals, IT Process Owners & Process Managers, Governance Managers, Internal and external auditors, IT auditors and consultants.
- The Course will help you to perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide: using COBIT 5
- The Course will help you to apply the Process Assessment Model (The PAM) in performing a process capability assessment
- The Course will help you to use the Process Reference Model, in particular to be able to use the 37 processes outlined in the PRM
- The Course will help you to apply and analyse the measurement model in assessing process capability levels
- The Course will help you to apply and analyse the capability dimension using generic criteria outlined in the PAM
- Successful completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam
- Successful completion of the COBIT 5 Assessor Course