Blockchain is a distributed digital ledger. It is an official record-keeper that can be used to verify data transactions over time in a way that is both open and virtually unbreakable. It works by recording transactions (blocks) on multiplespecialized servers around the world, creating a distributed record of transactions (the chain) that can be verified against one another to determine authenticity. The only way to tamper with a blockchain is to break into every server containing a copy of the chain at once –not an impossible feat, but extraordinarily difficult for even the most.
essionals within the financial industry seeking to understand blockchain better and its potential business applications however all are welcome regardless of where you stand on the Bitcoin or blockchain knowledge spectrum.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Course attendees will learn the basics of blockchain – how it is created, how it works, and what are the drivers for using blockchain technology in today’s securities transaction landscape
2. This two day workshop will help you understand the fundamentals of blockchain and how it is being developed within different segments of the financial & other services industry
3. During this interactive programme, you will have the opportunity to devise your own ‘use case’ and create your own blockchain solution for your organization
There are no pre-requisites required for attending this Course.
This is a two days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
Course Outline / Content :
The following Modules are included in this course :
1. Introduction to Blockchain
2. Bitcoin and Blockchain Data Structures
3. Creating the Blockchain Mining
4. Buying and selling Bitcoin
5. Extending the Blockchain
6. Bitcoin/Blockchain Adoption
7. Emerging trends in blockchain
Course Objectives :
This Blockchain Certification course offers a hands-on training covering relevant topics in cryptocurrency and the wider Blockchain space. From a technological standpoint, you will develop a strong grasp of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works, learn key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain and understand why engineers are motivated to create an app with Ethereum. Hands-on exercises and projects will give you practical experience in real-world Blockchain development scenarios.