This one-day GDPR UK awareness training course incorporates participative sessions with scenario-based material to help candidates build understanding, stimulate interest and gain commitment to changing their organization’s culture. Through their engagement in this course, participants will be encouraged to take personal responsibility for making a difference.
The course and certification are designed for any individuals from small, medium or large organizations who wish to make data privacy matter.
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Explain the reasons for the new regulation and the scope of its application & Describe the purpose of GDPR and the processes and activities involved
- Identify the key participants in processing of personal data and discuss their responsibilities & Outline the key regulatory aspects impacting organizations and the risks & opportunities arising
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Discuss the key principles and conditions that determine the lawful basis for processing
- Identify the next steps for achieving compliance & building a privacy awareness culture and describe the data protection methodologies
This is a one days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
Course Outline / Content :
The following Modules are included in this course :
- Key concepts, roles and principles (Part1)
- Key concepts, roles and principles (Part 2)
- Consent and data subject rights
- Accountability and Governance
- Other key aspects of GDPR
- Exam Preparation
Enquiry Form :