Fundamentals of Internet of Things (IoT)
The explosive growth of the “Internet of Things” is changing our world and the rapid drop in price for typical IoT components is allowing people to innovate new designs and products at home. In this first class in the specialization you will learn the importance of IoT in society, the current components of typical IoT devices and trends for the future.
Any aspirant who has the WILL to keep up the pace with the current and futuristic technology like IoT is the right person to get trained. Software Developers/Cloud Developers/Architects working on future technologies.
1. Explain in a concise manner how the general Internet as well as Internet of Things work & Understand constraints and opportunities of wireless and mobile networks for Internet of Things.
2. Use basic measurement tools to determine the real-time performance of packet based networks & Analyse trade-offs in interconnected wireless embedded sensor networks.
3. Learn Internet in general and Internet of Things: layers, protocols, packets, services, performance parameters of a packet network as well as applications such as web, Peer-to-peer, sensor networks, and multimedia.
4. Define the term “Internet of Things”, State the technological trends which have led to IoT, Describe the impact of IoT on society & Define what an embedded system is in terms of its interface
Duration : 2 days
Course Outline / Content :
- Introduction to the Program
- What Is the Internet of Things (IoT)?
- Introduction to the Internet of Things
- The Arduino Platform
- Reading from Sensors
- Programming fundamentals ( C language )
- Arduino Programming & Interface of Sensors
- Cloud Computing & IoT
- Project to demo with IoT Kit