ISO 20000 Internal Auditor
ISO 20000-1 is the standard for IT Service Management. It provides an assessment framework and specification for the adoption of an integrated approach to effectively deliver managed IT services to meet the business and customer requirements. This intensive course provides students with the necessary understanding of ISO 20000-1 and the steps required to conduct internal audits of an IT Service Management system.
This course has been designed for ITSMS Consultants/ Auditors, Existing auditors in other schemes, Consultants, IT Service Professionals and Practitioners, ITSMS Process Owners, Internal and external auditors responsible for auditing IT service management practices, Auditors wanting to perform and lead Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS) certification audits, Expert advisors in information technology, Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information Technology Service audit function, ITSM Quality professionals.
- An appreciation of the importance of controlling Information Technology Services in all types of business.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Service Management, including a basic understanding of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and the requirements of the ISO20000-1:2011 specification
- Knowledge of Information Technology concepts.
- An appreciation of documented management systems . An appreciation of risk assessment for Information Technology. An understanding of the principal requirements for auditing Quality Management systems.
- It is recommended, but not essential, that delegates attending this course have prior knowledge of Information Technology and Information Technology Service Management