ISO 20000 Lead Implementor
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of IT Service Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s IT processes and/or services, effectiveness and overall performance.
This course has been designed for Manager or consultant wanting to implement an Service Management System (SMS), Project manager or consultant wanting to master the Service Management System implementation process, Person responsible for the Service or conformity in an organization, Member of the Service team, Expert advisor in information technology service management, Technical expert wanting to prepare for an service management audit function.
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Planning and implementing new and changed
- Service delivery process
- Relationship management processes
- Problem resolution process
- Control processes and release processes.
- A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
This is a Four days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
Course Outline / Content :
The following Modules are included in this course :
- Introduction to Service Management System (SMS) concepts as required by ISO 20000; initiating an SMS
- Presentation of the ISO 20000 family of standards and comparison with ITIL V2 and V3
- Management Sys Fundamental principles of Service Management System tem (QMS)
- Preliminary analysis and establishment of the maturity level of an existing SMS
- Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of an SMS
- Planning an SMS based on ISO 20000
- Definition of the scope of an SMS
- Definition of an SMS policy and objectives
- Documentation of the processes and procedures and SLAs
- Budgeting and accounting for IT services
- Implementing an SMS based on ISO 20000
- Change, configuration, release, capacity and availability management
- Service continuity and security management
- Incident and problem management
- Operations management of an SMS
- Controlling, monitoring, measuring and improving an SMS certification audit of an SMS in accordance with ISO 20000
- Controlling and monitoring an SMS
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
- ISO 20000 internal audit and management review
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an ISO 20000 certification audit