ISO 22301 Internal Auditor
ISO 22301 successfully helps organizations to build resilience and develop the capability to continue business during unexpected disruptions. But this can be tough to achieve in fast-paced environments where uncertainty and change is commonplace. With its foundation in continuous improvement, the internal audit process ensures your organization consistently evaluates the framework to check that it is robust and applicable in crisis situations. Internal audits also help prepare for independent audits.
This course has been designed for Business continuity managers and consultants, Management system auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301, Those who want to maintain ISO 22301 certification , Those who want to improve business continuity in their organization. By attending this course, you will qualify for stage 1 of our registered auditor qualification and gain 16 CPD points.
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Management system auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- maintain ISO 22301 certification and improve business continuity in their organization
- Qualified ISO 22301 internal auditors within your business
- Effective business continuity management during times of disruption
1. ISO 22301 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO 27031 or BS 25999 and business continuity concepts is recommended.
This is a two days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
Course Outline / Content :
The following Modules are included in this course :
- Introduction to the business continuity management.
- Introduction to basic concepts and terminologies associated with business continuity management.
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO 22301.
- Detailed review of the requirements of ISO 22301 standard.
- Introduction to the benefits that will be achieved by the implementation.
- Effective methods for the implementation of ISO 22301.
- Planning or internal audit
- Preparing for internal auditing
- Reporting internal auditing
- Close out internal auditing
- Detailed review of the requirements of ISO 22301 standard
- Performing internal auditing