Machine Learning, the technologies that drive automated reasoning, learning, decision making and perception have already pervaded our lives both in our homes and our workplaces. Machine Learning are used in our phones, our cars, even some of our home devices, to learn and anticipate our needs. They are also used for a wide variety of web services such as e-mail filtering, data querying and map navigation that we use every day.
This program is for executives and professionals who want to learn about the capabilities of Machine Learning that are coming to pervade the world and workplace and are finding acceptance in almost all industries and sectors to solve many practical problems of cost management, sales growth
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Knowledge of the capabilities of Machine Learning for improving business performance, and some examples of their application to solve practical problems of production, logistics, marketing, management and finance in various industries and sectors.
- More detailed knowledge of the process of formulation and deployment of Machine Learning in the participant’s domain of interest, applying a use-case approach
- Learn an introduction to and overview of the basic techniques, and available software tools of Machine Learning
There are no pre-requisites required for attending this Course.
This is a two days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
Course Outline / Content :
The following Modules are included in this course :
- Module 1: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Module 2: Techniques of Machine Learning
- Module 3: Data Preprocessing
- Module 4: Math Refresher
- Module 5: Regression
- Module 6: Classification
- Module 7: Unsupervised learning: Clustering
- Module 8: Introduction to Deep Learning
Course Objectives :
This A form of artificial intelligence, machine learning is revolutionizing the world of computing as well as all people’s digital interactions. By making it possible to quickly, cheaply and automatically process and analyze huge volumes of complex data, machine learning is critical to countless new and future applications. Machine learning powers such innovative automated technologies as recommendation engines, facial recognition, fraud protection and even self-driving cars