This course will you to install a proof-of-concept, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform, covering identity (Keystone), block storage (Cinder), image (Glance), networking (Neutron), compute and controller (Nova), and dashboard (Horizon). You will also learn to implement a cloud computing environment using the current OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
IT Administrators, Cloud Computing Professionals, Professionals who want to implement and manage private cloud, Linux Administrators who wants to implement the next level of automation to manage infrastructure, System Administrators, Opensource technology enthusiasts
1. Openstack is opensource and is the MOST POPULAR cloud platforms used by enterprises..
2. Openstack is supported by great companies and has the potential to dominate the market furrher..
3. OpenStack is well documented, it has a huge community behind it willing to help out, and there are tools that will help you in your journey..
4. 78% of businesses are using open source software such as OpenStack to support some or all of their operations. Even if your area of expertise is in software development (more dev than ops), you will most likely end up writing applications that will run on OpenStack!.
5. There are plenty of options in the market. Cloud engineers make more than noncloud engineers. OpenStack engineers make more than other cloud engineers (around 30% more, give or take).
Duration : 5 days
Course Outline / Content :
- Getting to know OpenStack
- Identity Management
- Heat/Orchestrati on
- Block Storage
- Object Storage
- Trouble Shooting