AWS Sysops Professional
AWS is the most popular and most widely used IaaS cloud in the world. This course will teach you advanced design principles, including strategies for consolidated billing, AWS cross account access, and various connectivity methods to AWS. AWS certifications recognize IT professionals that possess the skills and technical knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and operating applications and infrastructure on AWS. Earning certification helps you gain visibility and credibility for your proven experience working with AWS, as well as contributes to your organization’s proficiency with AWS-based applications.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associates who are planning to take the AWS CSA Professional exam
Professionals who want to deepen their knowledge in AWS
- Content domains and how AWS services map to them
- Combine multiple AWS services to solve complex architectural requirements
- Advanced concepts of core AWS services and associated use cases
- Identify how questions are written to test AWS architectural concepts
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : “Amazon Web Services”, the “Powered by Amazon Web Services” logo, [and name any other Marks used in such materials] are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.