Big data analytics is the use of advanced analytic techniques against very large, diverse data sets that include structured, semi-structured and unstructured data, from different sources, and in different sizes from terabytes to zeta bytes.
The Bigdata Analyst program under the Enterprise Big Data Framework series, focuses on the required skills and knowledge of an Enterprise Big Data Analyst role
IT & Technology Professionals, Project Leads & Managers in IT/Tech Companies, Big Data Professionals and Java Developers & Professionals. Candidates who would want to prepare for the Enterprise Big Data Analyst exam. Candidates, who aims to attain more knowledge about Big Data analysis techniques. Anyone who wants to use data for decision making.
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- DRIVE BETTER BUSINESS DECISIONS: Get a fair and practical knowledge of statistical & quantitative analysis, explanatory & predictive modelling and fact-based analysis to drive decision making. Enhance your data interpretation & problem-solving at work.
- UNDERSTAND ANALYTICAL TOOLS: Get exposed to the basics of big data management, decision trees, logistic regression, segmentation, design of experiments, and forecasting, with the best for all kind of business analyst jobs.
- GET BEST BUSINESS ANALYTICS JOBS: Get job opportunities in Finance, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, IT, Analytics, Marketing Research, or Commodity markets
- GAIN PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS : The ability to think analytically and approach problems in the right way is a skill that’s always useful, not just in the professional world, but in everyday life as well.
- HIGH DEMAND : Big Data analysts are valuable, and with a looming skills shortage on the horizon as more and more businesses and sectors start working with big data, this value is only going to increase.
- A range of related skills The great thing about being a Big Data analytics specialist is that the field encompasses so much more than simply knowing how to work with data and solve problems.
- Getting ahead of the curve by learning analytics now provides a pathway to success, as well as transferrable skills that can help in every facet of life.
his is a Two days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
Course Outline / Content :
The following Modules are included in this course :
- What is Enterprise Big data Analysis
- The Data analyst versus the data scientist
- The Big Data Analysis toolbox
- Reading Data sets, data preparation, data inspection & data cleaning
- The Data Analysis process
- Models, Algorithms and intellectual property
- Statistical Correlation, regression, classification. clustering
- Data Visualization
Enquiry Form :