Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification is a preliminary-level program in project management offered by the Project Management Institute(PMI)®. CAPM® is a globally recognized, meticulously crafted, education and professional experience program for project practitioners. The examination-based competency is critical to achieving high business performance and takes you to the next level of growth.
The CAPM® course is designed for all those who would have or aspire to have any responsibility in Projects and students who would benefit by obtaining an understanding of Project Management best practices
- Learn right skills in project management
- Be adept in project preparation and planning proficiency.
- Gain insights into project executing, monitoring, controlling and management
- Be thorough in estimating project activity costs
- Achieve quality management and quality assurance at every stage
- The minimum educational criteria for Certified Associate in Project Management(CAPM)® certification is to have a high school diploma certificate of any global equivalent.
- In terms of Professional experience, you require either 1,500 hours of project practice or a minimum 23 hours of project management prior to the examination.
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PgMP, PfMP, ACP, PBA, RMP, SP, and OPM3 are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.