Cisco Certified Network Associate
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) program is open to University IT Supporters. It covers network technology, protocols and theory at deeper levels reflective of University practices.
About Cisco Certified Network Associate :
The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) represents a beginner-level certification offered by Cisco that focuses on building a foundation in networking using Cisco technologies and products. The CCNA certification is suitable for individuals who want to build a solid, stable career in networking domain using Cisco products.
Windows and Linux network administrators, Technology salespeople, technology/network project managers, IT network product salesmen, network administrators, candidates who want to understand how the network works.
- Building a foundation in networking using Cisco technologies
- Validates one’s specific technical skills, considerably increasing the possessor’s
- Represents a prerequisite for obtaining higher level Cisco
- Installing and configuring various Cisco switches and routers
- Good skills and experience in installing, configuring and operating LAN, WAN and dial access
No official prerequisites
Acknowledgement : CISCO®, CCNA®, and CCNP® are trademarks of Cisco and registered trademarks in the United States and certain other countries.