COBIT® 5 Implementer
COBIT® 5 Implementer courses provides delegates with a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. In addition, delegates will learn how to implement and apply COBIT 5 into their enterprise and how to effectively use it for client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT 5 for different organizational scenarios.
IT Management, Business Managers IT Auditors, IT Managers, IT Quality Professionals, IT Process Owners & Process Managers, Governance Managers, COBIT5 Practitioners
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements.
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Successful completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam
- Successful completion of the COBIT 5 Implementation course
Acknowledgement : COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries.