The Python programming language is relatively easy to learn and allows to solve realworld problem with a just a few concepts. But it also offers several advanced features that can help to greatly improve the programming experience. The latest releases of Python 2.x and 3.x add interesting features that can be used passively without deeper understanding about how they work. The course teaches how these features work and provides details about meta-programming and other advanced techniques.
This course has been designed for medium/higher level of Python programmers who would like to dive deeper into the language. Alternatively, participants can attend the course Python for Programmers to be able to take full advantage of this advanced course.
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- The Ability to design an Algorithm
- The Ability to solve hard Problems / Puzzles
- The Ability to make a program / script more efficient
- The Ability to physically code faster
- The Ability to test and find problems in large code projects
Should have completed Python Basics
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : Python is a registered trademark of the PSF.