The Big Data Hadoop Certification course is designed to give you in-depth knowledge of the Big Data framework using Hadoop and Spark, including HDFS, YARN, and MapReduce. You will learn to use Pig, Hive, and Impala to process and analyze large datasets stored in the HDFS, and use Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion with our big data training.
You will master real-time data processing using Spark, including functional programming in Spark, implementing Spark applications, understanding parallel processing in Spark, and using Spark RDD optimization techniques. With our big data course, you will also learn the various interactive algorithms in Spark and use Spark SQL for creating, transforming, and querying data forms.
As a part of the big data course, you will be required to execute real-life industry-based projects using CloudLab in the domains of banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce. This Big Data Hadoop training course will prepare you for the Cloudera CCA175 big data certification.
Big Data career opportunities are on the rise, and Hadoop is quickly becoming a must-know technology in Big Data architecture. Big Data training is best suited for IT, data management, and analytics professionals looking to gain expertise in Big Data, including :
- Software Developers and Architects
- Analytics Professionals
- Senior IT professionals
- Testing and Mainframe Professionals
- Data Management Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics. Data architects, data integration architects, managers, C–level executives, decision makers, technical infrastructure team, and Hadoop administrators or developers who want to understand the fundamentals of Big Data and the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Understand the Hadoop and relevant Frameworks & Tools to use Bigdata
- Understand the basic concepts of Hadoop and Hadoop Distributed File System
- Understand various Hadoop components to manage Bigdata
- Understand How Bigdatacan be used in a Telecom Environment
- Understand tools related to Bigdata
There are no prerequisites for learning this course. However, knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be beneficial, but certainly not a mandate.
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : Big Data Partnership and the Big Data Partnership corporate logo is a Registered® Trademark of Big Data Partnership Ltd.
The logos for Hadoop, Mahout, Hive, Apache Hbase, Pig, Whirr and Zookeeper are all also trademarks of Apache Software Foundation.