IT is at the core of every business in today’s world. ITIL4 reflects the fast-paced and complex environment we live in, and new ways of working and emerging practices, all of which are essential not only for ITSM professionals, but also for a wider range of professionals working in the digital transformation world. The purpose of ITIL4 is to provide organizations with comprehensive guidance for the management of information technology in the modern service economy. ITIL 4 will evolve to provide an end-to-end IT/Digital Operating Model, covering the full delivery (and sustaining) of tech-enabled products and services, guiding how IT interfaces with, and even leads, the wider business strategy.
ITIL certification is an essential requirement for understanding of new ITIL4 framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. This certification is most suited for: IT Managers/Support teams, System Administrators/Analysts, Operations Managers, Database Administrators, Service Delivery Professionals, Quality professionals who needs a basic Analysts.
- Align to the latest trends and methods for managing services
- Establish cost-effective systems for managing demand for services
- Use Newer methods and principles to improve and add value to the existing infrastructure..
- Improve customer satisfaction by delivering efficient services that meet their needs
- Improve Career Prospects within and outside the current domain
Preferred: A basic familiarity with IT.
Acknowledgement : ITIL® is a [registered] trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.