The Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who can explain Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools. A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics, and assign team member roles and responsibilities. Black Belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles. They have basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non value-added elements and activities, and are able to use advanced analytical tools.
LSSBB training is suitable for middle to Senior Managers, Engineers, MBAs, Operations Managers, Quality Managers and professionals who want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within an organization.
- Ability to communicate business value of Lean Six Sigma, Ability to improve enterprise value streams & Effectively utilize and teach fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma.
- Apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing, Close projects and hand over control to process owners.
- Apply basic and more advanced statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs & Present projects to instructors, peers and managers.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success.
- Diploma or Graduation in the relevant field
- 5 Years experience in the field of Quality/Project Management
- Should have attended minimum 60 hrs of Classroom
- Or Should have under gone online training on Six Sigma for minimum of 60 hrs
- Candidates with Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : Six Sigma” is a registered trademark and service mark of Motorola Inc.