Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course offers participants a comprehensive and high quality approach to become a “CERTIFIED Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Professional” with an optional add-on certification from TUV SUD South Asia or APMG. The course is based upon the Lean Six Sigma Methodology of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze and Control) and is a Practical Workshop with Real- Life cases and Practice. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification program is the second stage in the Lean Six Sigma Masters program. You’ll learn the core principles of Lean Six Sigma, how to implement quality projects and applications, and how to use the Minitab tool for effective statistical analysis.
Students, Engineers and Professionals, IT Professionals in Operations and Projects, Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to have a better understanding of Six Sigma and the application of Lean Six Sigma in process / quality improvements., Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers, Consultants who want to incorporate Six Sigma or the Lean Principles,Financial/business analystm Manufacturing process engineer, Continuous improvement managers.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Program stresses on creating a mindset and culture shift that eliminates marginal methods used in traditional contexts, while replacing them with a set of tools that produce exceptional results and strive for near-perfection. Companies across the world have discovered the far-reaching benefits of this methodology and hence there is a huge demand for qualified Six Sigma professionals. This workshop will give you the necessary training needed to meet all work-place challenges. The participants also gain the following benefits :
- Help your organization eliminate errors.
- Contribute to improving Business Processes and sustaining Quality Improvements.
- Applicability across industries.
- Helps nurture managerial and leadership.
- Better salary prospects.
- Gain hands-on experience in Quality Management.
- There are no prerequisites for attending the course or taking up the exam.
- It is recommended (but not mandatory) that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution such as 4P. It is also recommended (although not mandatory) that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ® Introduction Video
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : Six Sigma” is a registered trademark and service mark of Motorola Inc.