Creative Problem Solving
The workshop is designed to enable participants to solve existing problems in creative ways using methods designed to use the capacity of the brain to the fullest. Conventional problem-solving tools lead to run-of-the- mill solutions. In a fast-changing world, the problem-solving methodology has to be different. The Programme will expose you to ways to create more neural pathways through innovative “Neurobics” that can be both fun and energising while enhancing “whole brain thinking” Participants will be encouraged to apply the learnings to real-life situations.
The workshop is experiential and practical and teaches a variety of methods so that participants can choose the ones that they resonate with. This workshop with its exploratory, open-ended approach helps participants find their own answers.
This workshop is recommended for busy Corporate Professionals and entrepreneurs looking to enhance their professional excellence and bring in fresh perspectives to existing issues. The foundational principles presented would help any person wishing to enhance life with creativity.
- At the end of the workshop, the participants will be much more aware of the attitudes required to see problems as opportunities – so they will develop a much more optimistic way of looking at situations.
- Another take home would be the skills of mind mapping and how to use lateral thinking like the six thinking hats.
- An ability to look at problems from multiple perspectives Learn what it takes to be in a state of mind that fosters creativity
- This session covers a variety of methods that enhance “Whole brain thinking”.
- The workshop is experiential and practical and teaches a variety of methods so that participants can choose the ones that they resonate with. This workshop with its exploratory, open-ended approach helps participants find their own answers.
There are no pre-requisites required for attending this Course.