The word DevOps is a contraction of ‘Development’ and ‘Operations’. DevOps is a set of best practices that emphasize the collaboration and communication of IT-professionals (developers, operators, and support staff) in the lifecycle of applications and services. DevOps is a way of thinking and a way of working that enables individuals and organizations to develop and maintain sustainable work practices.
The course is designed for all those with any responsibility in various Development and Operations, who would benefit by obtaining an understanding of DevOps best practices, The roles may include Application or Service Developers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Test Engineers, Test Managers, IT Service Managers, Process Managers and Lean IT Practitioners.
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Having a blame-free culture of sharing stories and developing empathy, enabling people and teams to practice their crafts in effective and lasting ways
- Providing applications and services for the business Just-in-Time (JiT), Ensuring continuity of IT services by a risk based approach of business needs and Managing the complete lifecycle of applications and services, including end-of-life conditions
- DevOps changes how individuals think about their work; DevOps values the diversity of work done, supports intentional processes that accelerate the rate by which businesses realize value, and measures the effect of social and technical change
- Continuous Integration: easy hand-off from Development to Operations and Support, Continuous Deployment: release continuously or as often as possible & Continuous Feedback: seek feedback from stakeholders during all lifecycle stages
There are no prerequisites to attend the course. However to write the exam, you must have:
- Completed an accredited course
- Basic familiarity with IT and IT frameworks (Agile, Lean, ITSM)
This is a two days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
Course Outline / Content :
The following Modules are included in this course :
- Goals, Objectives and Vocabulary of DevOps
- Benefits to the business
- Performance measures and real-worldresults with DevOps
- DevOps values and principles
- Concepts and Practices
- Culture and organizational considerations
- Communication and Collaboration Practices
- DevOps Automation Practices & Technology
- Communication and Collaboration Practices.
Enquiry Form :