ISO® 22301 Lead Implementor
The International Standard ISO 22301 specifies requirements for setting up and managing an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). The objective of this course is to provide delegates with the necessary skills and tools to implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) that meets the certification requirements of ISO 22301. The course will prepare delegates for the ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Certificate and provide delegates with useful tools and a reference framework for implementation.
Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), Persons responsible for the business continuity conformity in an organization, Members of a business continuity team, Expert advisors in business continuity, Members of an organization that want to prepare for an business continuity function or for a BCMS project management function
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Understand the implementation of a BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a BCMS
- Understand the relationship between the components of a Business Continuity Management System and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a BCMS
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of business continuity
- ISO 22301 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO 27031 or BS 25999 and business continuity concepts is recommended.
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : © ISO, 2017 All rights reserved