ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor
The International Standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013 has been prepared to provide requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system. The adoption of an information security management system is a strategic decision for an organization. The establishment and implementation of an organization’s information security management system is influenced by the organization’s needs and objectives, security requirements, the organizational processes used and the size and structure of the organization. All of these influencing factors are expected to change over time.
Internal auditors, Auditors wanting to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits, Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Information Security Management System audit process, CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks, Members of an information security team, Expert advisors in information technology, Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information security audit function
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- acquire the expertise to perform an ISO/IEC 27001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- acquire the expertise to perform an ISO/IEC 27001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006
- acquire the necessary expertise to manage an ISMS audit team
- understand the operation of an ISO/IEC 27001 conformant information security management system
- understand the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization.
- ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Certification
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : ISO ® is the International Organization for Standardization