ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Program
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. It is the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series and the only standard in the series to which organizations can certify.
This course has been designed for management representatives, ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members, lead QMS auditors, internal QMS auditors, personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, and ISO 9001 conformance.
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its quality management system & Write factual audit reports
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform a quality standards audit & Understand the implications of employee behavior on quality management audits
- Gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action & Manage all risks, maintain and improve a global benchmark in quality standards & Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified internal auditors
- Participant shall have attended the QMS internal auditing training program
- Participant shall have minimum 2yrs of working experience
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : ISO ® is the International Organization for Standardization