ISO 9001 : 2015 Lead Auditor
ISO 9001 is the recognized International standard, which defines the requirements for a service or product provider to deliver managed services or products. ISO 9001:2015 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits. ISO 9001 can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. In fact, there are over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001.
This course has been designed for Auditor wanting to perform and lead a Quality Management System (QMS) audits as the responsible of an audit team, Project manager or consultant wanting to master the Quality Management System audit process, Person responsible for the quality management or conformity in an organization, Member of the quality management team, Expert advisor in quality management, Technical expert wanting to prepare for an quality management audit function
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles & concepts and basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & QMS audit process. IRCA recommends students complete an IRCA certified QMS Foundation training course prior to attending this course. Knowledge of English is essential.
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : ISO ® is the International Organization for Standardization