ISO 9001 Foundation
ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
This course has been designed for Members of a Quality team, Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Quality Management System (QMS), Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 9001 standard, Staff involved in operations related to a QMS, Auditors.
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS and understand the implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001
- understand the relationship between a Quality Management System and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization and know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a Quality Management System
This is a two days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
Course Outline / Content :
The following Modules are included in this course :
- Introduction to the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles of Quality Management
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO 9001
- Implementation phases of the ISO 9001 framework
- Continual improvement of Quality
- Conducting an ISO 9001 certification audit
- Certification Exam