ITIL® 4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support
This module covers the ‘core’ service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the ‘creation’ of services. This module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools.
This module will also cover service performance and will give practitioners an understanding of service quality and improvement methods. It will enable IT practitioners to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market.
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery. Accredited training for the ITIL Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite.
- The candidates needs to ITIL4 foundation certified.
- ITIL4 Managing professional certified through the Managing professional transition.
ITIL®4 Certification Scheme
- Fastrack your way to ITIL v3 to ITIL v4
- Increase understanding of service management with an updated version of ITIL
- Be prepared for the implementation of ITIL4 in your organization
- ITIL® 4 Foundation