ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)
This module provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. The module covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage.
It will provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility. ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements.
Therefore, it is the universal module, that will be a key component of both, ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader streams.
Accredited training for the ITIL Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material.
- The candidates needs to ITIL4 foundation certified.
- ITIL4 Managing professional certified through the Managing professIonal transition.
ITIL®4 Certification Scheme
- Fastrack your way to ITIL v3 to ITIL v4
- Increase understanding of service management with an updated version of ITIL
- Be prepared for the implementation of ITIL4 in your organization
- ITIL® 4 Foundation