ITIL®4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
This module covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT enabled services.
The module covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and more.
It will provide candidates with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction which is integral to business success in the current competitive landscape.
ITIL4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value is aimed at practitioners responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, those that focus on customer journey and experience, and those that are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers.
Accredited training for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material.
- The candidates needs to ITIL4 foundation certified.
- ITIL4 Managing professional certified through the Managing professional transition.
ITIL®4 Certification Scheme
- Fastrack your way to ITIL v3 to ITIL v4
- Increase understanding of service management with an updated version of ITIL
- Be prepared for the implementation of ITIL4 in your organization
- ITIL®4 Foundation
Acknowledgement : ITIL® is a [registered] trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.