ITIL® Managing Professional Transition Module
The ITIL4 Managing Professional transition module is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4. They can gain the designation of ITIL4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam.
This bridge course enables candidates to recognize their previous achievements while still gaining the up-to-date skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy.
- To take the ITIL4 MP transition module, all candidates must be at Expert level or have a minimum of 17 v3 credits.
- Candidates can continue to collect their v3 Intermediate or Practitioner credits to enable them to be eligible to take the transition module when it is launched.
- Candidates are eligible to attend this course if you have passed the MALC exam (i.e an ITILV3 Expert) or ready to take MALC (i.e. you hold 17 credits from previous versions of ITIL)
ITIL®4 Certification Scheme
- Fastrack your way to ITIL v3 to ITIL v4
- Increase understanding of service management with an updated version of ITIL
- Be prepared for the implementation of ITIL4 in your organization
- ITIL Expert (v3) certificate or
- A minimum of 17 credits from the Foundation & Intermediate/Practitioner modules or
- ITIL4 Foundation and 15 credits from the ITIL V3 credit scheme