Website 4P Advisory Services
A Corporate Training Powerhouse
Description of the role :
4P Advisory Services, One of the fastest growing Global Training and Consulting Organization, seeks Corporate Trainer for delivering Training Programs at Corporates and at Open batches.
We are seeking to appoint Business Development Executives (BDE) for generating new business from Small Medium and Large enterprises
The candidates must be ready to travel with a minimal notice period across the country for promoting the training programs. Candidates must have experience in the Selling/Marketing of Training programs to enterprises.
- Generate Corporate and Individual Leads.
- Identifying and pursuing new opportunities,
- Identifying leads/prospects, diagnosing the client needs, executing a sales plan, and providing solutions through the consultants, to address client needs
- Understand and execute the sales cycle.
- Leverage the existing client/customer relationships for serving the future client requirements
- Develop profiles of targeted prospects and create a sales strategy which could include (but not restricted to), email communication, social /professional networking, face‐to‐face meetings, online meetings, participation in seminars / exhibitions etc.
- Maintain a high ethical, compliance and moral standards at all times, when dealing with the prospects.
- Develop regional sales and business development management plans, based on the forecasted revenue models.
- Identify gaps in the delivery models, if any and provide feedback to re‐design the approach
- Execute business sales plan and track performance of successfully closed leads and opportunities.
- Follow through on Tenders, Vendor Registration and other processes to generate client leads
- Connect continually with existing clients and for CSAT. Provide inputs to management on CSAT improvements.
- Follow up and create a closed loop CRM systems for completing lead referral/generation cycle
- Ensure that the whole region under the BDE is covered comprehensively and the regional targets are met.
- Present the portfolio to the clients and to decision‐makers.
- Full time college Degree or a Diploma
- Must have the ability to connect to Senior Management, including HR/Training heads to pursue the selling of 4P’s services
- Must have worked in a Leading Training Organization in Sales or Business Development
- Presentation and Communication Skills, especially in English. Spoken and Written
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience in the training and/or consulting industry
- Track record of achieving the target
- Experience in using a CRM software will be an added advantage
- Will report to the Director
Contact Details :
- Mail your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest salary drawn or fill the form below, attaching your CV.
- Do visit our website www.4pa.in
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com