Website 4P Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Description of the role :
4P Advisory Services, One of the fastest growing Global Training and Consulting Organization, seeks Corporate Trainer for delivering Training Programs at Corporates and at Open batches.
A Trainer is a specialist responsible for increasing a company’s productivity by teaching new skills and knowledge to the employees of the clients and individuals. We use seminars, lectures, online platforms, and more, to train professionals to achieve the organizational by acquiring skills & knowledge.
The candidates must be ready to travel with a minimal notice period across the country for delivering training programs. Candidates must have delivered ENERGETIC training programs for corporates.
- Collaborate with management & clients to identify the customers’ training needs.
- Plan, Schedule and Execute appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Prepare training materials such as module summaries, lab manuals, practice sheets, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide other trainers.
- Develop and manage monitoring systems to measure the performance of the job responsibilities according to the training provided.
- Interact with other trainers to create new offerings, based on the available trainer skills & capabilities.
- Provide ideas for improvement, based on the feedback from trainers and attendees. Or from observation.
- Check and support the LMS, Support/use the Training Need Analysis tools
Qualifications and Skills:
- Full time college Degree or a Diploma /High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar industry.
- Excellent English speaking skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Professional approach to delivering training modules
- Familiarity with industry best practices and standards.
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts in training.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability and experience to convert ideas into actions.
- Deliver Training programs with confidence, poise, attitude, knowledge and flair.
- Self-awareness, Self-management and self-motivation
- Great Presentation skills
- Having used or having a knowledge of Learning Management systems will be an added advantage.
- Will report to the Executive Director
Contact Details :
- Mail your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest salary drawn or fill the form below, attaching your CV.
- Do visit our website https://www.4pa.in to know more about our services!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com