Website 4P Advisory Services
A Corporate Training Powerhouse
Description of the role :
4P Advisory Services, One of the fastest growing Global Training and Consulting Organization, seeks Corporate Trainer for delivering Training Programs at Corporates and at Open batches.
Training Coordinator identifies training needs and maps out learning and development plans for individuals, teams, and for the client organizations. Training Coordinator puts together training curriculum (with the help of the 4P team) and facilitates training sessions (by themselves). Training Coordinator analyzes training progress and suggest additional training modules, as needed. Training Coordinator makes sure their clients continuously learn new skills.
The candidates must be ready to travel with a minimal notice period across the country for delivering training programs. Candidates must have delivered coordinated (end-to-end) training programs for corporates and for open batches.
- Manage the full life-cycle of training programs: From Lead Management to Implement improvements after Collecting Feedback. This will include facility management, trainer and client management, content material delivery etc.
- Be in touch with the Leads/ contacts for discussing the training needs of the individuals. May include calling & follow up actions.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate clients & for open batches
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, interventions, professional development classes, hybrid methods, etc)
- Marketing available training opportunities to individuals and providing necessary information
- Driving Global Partnerships & Tie-ups for expanding the Markets for 4P Advisory Services.
- Managing Trainers to ensure consistent training delivery models across various locations.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding new opportunities, field experience to promote sales.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Check and support the LMS, Support/use the Training Need Analysis tools
Qualifications and Skills:
- Full time college Degree or a Diploma /High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar industry.
- Excellent English speaking skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Professional approach to delivering training modules
- Familiarity with industry best practices and standards.
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts in training.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability and experience to convert ideas into actions.
- Deliver Training programs with confidence, poise, attitude, knowledge and flair.
- Self-awareness, Self-management and self-motivation
- Great Presentation skills
- Having used or having a knowledge of Learning Management systems will be an added advantage.
- Will report to the Executive Director
Contact Details :
- Mail your full CV to email@example.com with the latest salary drawn or fill the form below, attaching your CV.
- Do visit our website https://www.4pa.in to know more about our services!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org