Website 4P Advisory Services
A Corporate Training Powerhouse
Description of the role
WordPress / Web:
- Be proficient with HTML and capable of designing and maintaining websites. A good familiarity of WordPress will be an advantage.
- Upload contents through the Moodle/WordPress interface or through SFTP
- Add and manage users in Moodle platform. Automate user management
- Upload SCORM compliant training contents and videos into the Moodle platform.
- Upload quizzes & contents and manage access to the clients. Automate when possible.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of the organizations LMS, including customized enhancements.
- Help in customizing the courses by incorporating hybrid learning & evaluation methods
- Experience using Moodle or/and WordPress
- Design basic to advanced webpages
- Desire to Learn Everyday
- Database knowledge and accessing the records for reporting / for dashboards
- A Degree
- 1 years of relevant work experience
- Will report to the Director
- Mail your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest salary drawn or fill the form below, attaching your CV.
- Do visit our website www.4pa.in for more information about 4P Advisory Services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com