Website 4P Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
4P Advisory Services is the chosen one, by the Small, Medium and Large Organizations, to deliver measurable business value. 4P Advisory Services provides Management Consulting, Technology/ Process Implementation services, Training Solutions and Audit services to help clients to build a profitable, sustaining enterprises. 4P Advisory Services takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. We believe not only in delivering client centric solutions, we also build service management principles to be embedded and entrenched into the organizations culture.
Description of the role
WordPress / Web:
- Be proficient with HTML and capable of designing and maintaining websites. A good familiarity of WordPress will be an advantage.
- Upload contents through the Moodle/WordPress interface or through SFTP
- Add and manage users in Moodle platform. Automate user management
- Upload SCORM compliant training contents and videos into the Moodle platform.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of the organizations LMS, including customized enhancements.
- Help in customizing the courses by incorporating hybrid learning & evaluation methods
- Experience using Moodle or/and WordPress
- Design basic to advanced webpages
- Desire to Learn Everyday
- Database knowledge and accessing the records for reporting / for dashboards
- A Degree
- 1 years of relevant work experience
- Will report to the Director
- Mail your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest salary drawn and sample pages/links created/managed by the candidate.
- Do visit our website www.4pa.in for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com