The PMP® certification recognizes competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. The Course aims to help students leverage the Project Management concepts and practices in their daily work, while Success in the PMP® examination allows them to progress – through the knowledge of the PMBOK.
The PMP® Course is designed for all those who have any responsibility in the various projects and who would benefit by obtaining an understanding of project management best practices. Those are responsible for all aspects of a project for the life of a project . Lead and direct cross functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of time, budget and scope
- Credibility. Provide an unbiased and reliable means to validate your domain knowledge and professional experience. For over 30 years, PMI has offered certification and is a globally recognized leader in the industry.
- Transferability. PMI certification is not tied to any one specific methodology, industry, or region. A PMI certification can move and adapt with your career.
- Competitive advantage. Be more marketable. Many certification holders achieve salary increases, career advancement opportunities and employer recognition.
- Commitment. Emphasize your commitment to professional growth. By earning and maintaining a PMI certification, you continue to develop your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Relevance. Demonstrate your relevance with certifications that are developed by practitioners, upheld by rigorous standards, based on ongoing research and always reflect current industry practices.
- A bachelor’s degree or global equivalent and a minimum three years (4,500 hours) spent leading and directing projects within the last eight years.
- OR With high school diploma or global equivalent: minimum five years (7,500 hours) spent leading and directing projects within the last eight years
- The candidate must have undergone Project Management Training for at least 35 hours
- Check the link for the latest information: https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/project-management professionalhandbook.pdf
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PgMP, PfMP, ACP, PBA, RMP, SP, and OPM3 are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.