PRINCE2 AGILE Foundation (Live VT)
About this Course?
With so many different Agile approaches and techniques out there, it can be difficult to understand what they all mean, and know which one is right for you. But why limit yourself to learning about just one, when PRINCE2 Agile® offers so much more? PRINCE2 Agile is the most comprehensive guide to agile project management, giving you an up-to-date overview on approaches and techniques from across the agile space, so you are better equipped to adopt what is right for you. It provides excellent overviews of approaches such as from Scrum, Kanban, Lean start-up, and Cynefin… all applied within the good governance of PRINCE2, the de facto standard for project management. Agile is a fast-paced movement. Launched in 2015, PRINCE2 Agile is the most current, relevant agile project management certification in the market right now. Aligning agile frameworks and techniques with PRINCE2 ensures that you benefit from the flexibility and quick delivery of agile and the proven success of PRINCE2. As the world’s most commonly practiced project management method, PRINCE2 is used in organizations worldwide. With the increase in agile adoption, PRINCE2 Agile will equip you with the tools you need to use PRINCE2 in an agile project environment, and more importantly, how to leverage the benefits from both. PRINCE2 Agile guides you through using the best agile tools, techniques and frameworks, all within the strong governance of a PRINCE2 project.
Who is this course aimed at?
- Businesses and organizations that wish to adopt PRINCE2 Agile best practices
- Prospective and experienced project managers and directors who want to benefit from the world-class PRINCE2 Agile methodology
- PRINCE2 Agile team members or leaders who require a comprehensive understanding of the methodology
- Anyone seeking a lucrative career in project management
What will you learn by taking this course?
- The principles, themes, processes, and project environments that make up PRINCE2, and the relationship between them
- The theory and practical applications of Agile project management
- The purpose and advantages of combining PRINCE2 and Agile
- To evaluate how effectively PRINCE2 Agile has been applied to a project
- How to tailor and apply PRINCE2 to projects within an Agile context
- How to adjust elements of PRINCE2 Agile to enable better project outcomes
- How to adapt PRINCE2 Agile to suit specific organizations
- Everything needed to pass the official PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exams
Mr. Arvindh C.
Section 1 Introduction
This module is designed to welcome students to the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course. It includes a navigation video, as well as a course breakdown and lesson plan. Students will also come to understand exactly who can benefit from this course, as well as PRINCE2 Agile in general.
Section 2 Overview of Agile
- A review of the development of Agile
- A comparison of Agile and Waterfall
- A description of common Agile methods and techniques
Section 3 The rationale for blending PRINCE2 and Agile
- An explanation of the rationale for blending PRINCE2 and Agile
- A description of how to blend PRINCE2 and Agile
Section 4 The PRINCE2 journey when using Agile
Section 5 PRINCE2 Agile guidance, tailoring and techniques
- A series of three case studies where learners apply the PRINCE2 Agile tolerances and targets to an element of the project
- Evaluate the effectiveness of how tolerances and targets have been applied
Section 6 Agile concepts and techniques
- Agile contracts
- Defining value
- Servant leadership
- The Cynefin framework
- All PRINCE2 management products
Section 7 The Agilometer and other Agile techniques
A study of how a company applied the Agilometer and configured PRINCE2 Agile for a specific project.
Section 8 Exam Preparation
2x practice exams.
This course is designed to fully prepare students to sit the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner examinations. There is no prerequisite for taking this course. However, in order to be eligible for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examination, students must earn a PRINCE2 Foundation certification (or Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or IPMA Level A, B, C or D).
This course comes with mock exams to help students prepare for the real thing, FREE exam vouchers, and is eligible for exam pledge (a free resit on us!) – That’s how confident we are that you’ll pass first time!
You can take your exam online (virtually) at any time using the service provided by PeopleCert. You are advised to take this online test to ensure that your microphone, webcam and internet connection are suitable for PeopleCert online exams.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam
- Closed book
- All questions are multiple choice
- There are 50 questions per paper (each worth one mark)
- 28 marks are required to pass (55%)
- Candidates will have one hour (60 minutes) to complete the exam
Online Exam Detail
What is PRINCE2 Agile?
PRINCE2 Agile is a project management methodology that combines two of the world’s most powerful approaches to project management: PRINCE2 and Agile.
What is AXELOS?
AXELOS is a joint venture company that owns and updates a number of world-renowned best practice frameworks, including PRINCE2 Agile, ITIL4, AgileSHIFT, and MSP.
What does the PRINCE2 Agile certification path look like?
Students start with PRINCE2 Agile Foundation before moving on to PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner. PRINCE2 qualifications can also serve as prerequisites for PRINCE2 Agile exams, and vice versa.
How can PRINCE2 Agile benefit businesses?
PRINCE2 Agile offers the clarity and control of PRINCE2 alongside the flexibility of Agile. It can also provide huge boosts to efficiency and communication, especially with multiple practitioners familiar with the terminology of the framework.
Who can use PRINCE2 Agile?
Prince2 Agile can be used by virtually any organization in any industry, sector, or location. Studying PRINCE2 Agile can also be extremely useful for both prospective and experienced project managers.
What are the prerequisites for PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner?
To sit the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam, students must first pass either PRINCE2 Agile Foundation or PRINCE2 Foundation.
What do I need to know about the PRINCE2 Agile exams?
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam is a closed book exam with 50 multiple-choice questions. The exam is 60 minutes long and has a pass mark of 55%.
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam is an open book, objective testing exam with 50 multiple-choice questions. The exam lasts 150 minutes and the pass mark is 60%.