Project Management Professional® 6th Edition(VT)
About this Course?
The PMP® certification recognizes competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. The Course aims to help students leverage the Project Management concepts and practices in their daily work, while Success in the PMP® examination allows them to progress – through the knowledge of the PMBOK.
Who is this course aimed at?
The PMP® Course is designed for all those who have any responsibility in the various projects and who would benefit by obtaining an understanding of project management best practices. Those are responsible for all aspects of a project for the life of a project . Lead and direct cross functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of time, budget and scope
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Credibility. Provide an unbiased and reliable means to validate your domain knowledge and professional experience. For over 30 years, PMI has offered certification and is a globally recognized leader in the industry.
- Transferability. PMI certification is not tied to any one specific methodology,
industry, or region. A PMI certification can move and adapt with your career.
- Competitive advantage. Be more marketable. Many certification holders achieve salary increases, career advancement opportunities and employer recognition.
- Commitment. Emphasize your commitment to professional growth. By earning and maintaining a PMI certification, you continue to develop your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Relevance. Demonstrate your relevance with certifications that are developed by practitioners, upheld by rigorous standards, based on ongoing research and always reflect current industry practices.
- A bachelor’s degree or global equivalent and a minimum three years (4,500 hours) spent leading and directing projects within the last eight years.
- OR With high school diploma or global equivalent: minimum five years (7,500 hours) spent leading and directing projects within the last eight years
- The candidate must have undergone Project Management Training for at least 35 hours
- Check the link for the latest information: https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/project-management professionalhandbook.pdf
Mr. Arvindh C.
He has extensive experience of 15+ years in Project Management, Agile Project Management, Software Development & Service Delivery, working/delivering training with IT, Non IT Organizations & serving global clients. Ability to consult and train or organizational approach to value delivery.
Section ; 1- Introduction
Section ; 2 – Project Integration Management
Project Integration Management
Section : 3 – Project Scope management
Project Scope management
Section ; 4 – Project Schedule Management
Project Schedule Management
Section ; 5 – Project Communications Management
Project Communications Management
Section ; 6 – Project Resource Management
Project Resource Management
Section ; 7 – Project Quality Management
Project Quality Management
Section ; 8- Project Cost Management
Project Cost Management
Section ; 9 – Project Risk Management
Project Risk Management
Section ; 10- Project Procurement Management
Project Procurement Management
Section ; 11- Project Stakeholder Management
Project Stakeholder Management
Section ; 12- Brochure
This course is designed to prepare students to sit and pass the Project Management(PMP) examination. In order to sit the exam, students must satisfy one of the following criteria:
Before booking your exam, it will be a good idea to make sure that your device meets the technical requirements. You can do so via this online test. This test will examine the suitability of your webcam, microphone and internet connection. Please visit the PMI website for more information and guidance.
Project Management (PMP) exam:
- Objective testing 200 questions per paper
- The passing is based on the performance at various domains.
- Four hours’ (240 minutes) duration, no additional reading time.
Online Exam Detail
Acknowledgement : PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PgMP, PfMP, ACP, PBA, RMP, SP, and OPM3 are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.